Get Access to Immediate, Honest & Compassionate Legal Advice
Austin Texas Personal Injury Attorneys
- You pay us nothing unless we win your case
- Call now for your free consultation
- Experienced, award-winning attorneys fighting for you
Get A Free, No Obligation Consultation
Call now! We're available 24/7(512) 982-9328
Or fill out the form below.
Injured in Austin, Texas?
We Can Help.
Expert Legal Advice. Compassionate Counsel. Outstanding Results.
If you were injured due to another’s carelessness, it is in your best interest to understand your rights and your options. By making informed decisions as early as possible, you will be in the best position to secure the medical care you need and maximize your financial recovery.
At FVF, our accident attorneys are committed to delivering client-focused representation. Our mission is to help clients understand their options and create the best strategy for their individual case, greatly reducing the stress of the process and ensuring an outstanding result.
We will help you understand the short- and long-term consequences of your injuries and fight for your rights against insurance companies, commercial carriers, and other parties. We’ll also help you navigate your case, offering critical advice on how to best obtain medical care, pay for medical bills, offset lost income, and communicate with insurance companies in a way that won’t harm your case.
Our successful track record has led to numerous professional distinctions, such as inclusion in
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®: Josh Fogelman, Aaron Von Flatern, and Mark Farris
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® Josh Fogelman and Mark Farris
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars (Presented by Thomson Reuters) Josh Fogelman 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015; Aaron Von Flatern 2019, 2018; and Matt Breeland 2019, 2018, 2017
We’re actively working to restore public trust in personal injury lawyers, offering superior advice and handling cases with compassion and integrity.
We focus on the following litigation:
Automobile and Vehicle Accidents
FVF’s team of experienced automobile and vehicle accident lawyers care here to help you with your injury case.
- Automobile injury settlements. We’ll investigate your case and negotiate on your behalf with insurance companies to get you the compensation you need to heal.
- 18-wheeler, truck, and commercial vehicle accidents. Whether you’ve been hit by a semi truck or a cargo van, our lawyers will defend your rights against corporate interests.
- Dump truck accidents. Dump truck drivers often fail to receive adequate safety training, resulting in accidents on the road. If you’ve been hit by a construction vehicle, our firm can help you receive compensation for your medical bills, expenses, and damages.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents can result in severe, life-threatening injuries. Our motorbike/motorcycle accident lawyers offer compassionate legal advice for those suffering from accident injuries.
- Bicycle accident insurance settlements. Bicyclists on the road are extremely vulnerable, and when an accident occurs, riders may suffer catastrophic injuries. Bike accident lawyers like ours help cyclists assert their rights after an accident.
- Pedestrian accidents. Thousands of pedestrians are hurt or killed by cars every year. Our team at FVF is well versed in pedestrian accident law and can help you during this challenging time.
- Scooter/Limebike accidents. Scooter rental services are relatively new, and the rules for operating them are not always clear. Our lawyers are on top of changing scooter laws and know how to help drivers and scooter operators involved in Bird scooter or Limebike accidents.
- Drunk driver accident settlements. Intoxicated drivers account for a huge portion of catastrophic accidents on the road. Our lawyers will help you negotiate for punitive damages that will hold drunk drivers responsible for their actions.
- Distracted driving settlements. Texting while driving is a dangerous behavior, but unfortunately, one that is all too common. If you have been hurt by a distracted driver, we can help.
- Uninsured driver settlements. If you have been hit by an uninsured driver in Texas, you will have to rely on your own insurance carrier to issue the compensation you need for your injuries and damages. Our experienced uninsured accident lawyers will argue on your behalf for an adequate insurance settlement.
- Hit and run accidents. Being involved in a hit and run accident often makes victims feel as if they have little legal recourse. Our hit and run lawyers will work to assign criminal and civil penalties to these drivers and handle insurance claims.
Do You Have an Automobile or Vehicle Accident to Discuss? Contact Us for a No Cost Consultation.
Mass Transit and Public Transportation Accidents
When you entrust your case to FVF, you’ll receive expert legal advice from a team of qualified mass transit and public transportation lawyers.
- Bus accidents. Those harmed while riding in a bus deserve to be made whole for their losses. FVF’s bus accident lawyers will ensure that victims in these accidents receive adequate compensation.
- Rideshare accidents (Lyft accidents, Uber accidents, etc.). You shouldn’t have to suffer the consequences of a rideshare driver’s poor judgment. Our Lyft accident lawyers will litigate with Lyft and other rideshare companies for fair and adequate settlements.
- Aviation disasters. If you or a family member were involved in a plane crash, you need a team of dedicated aviation injury lawyers working on your side. Our airplane crash attorneys will help you successfully recover damages for airplane, jet, and helicopter accidents.
Do You Have a Mass Transit or Public Transportation Accident to Discuss? Contact Us for a No Cost Consultation.
On- the-Job Accidents
We know the ins and outs of work place safety and your rights as an employee. Our on-the-job accident lawyers are here to help.
- Work-related injuries and job accidents. Experienced personal injury lawyers — like the ones at FVF — can help you understand your rights and claim the damages you rightly deserve.
- Industrial accidents. The dangers inherent to industrial job sites are multiplied when companies fail to follow proper safety procedures. Our lawyers will stand on your side against negligent employers and corporations to fight for the compensation you are entitled to.
- Construction site accidents. Our construction lawyers can help you claim damages and identify your options following a serious construction site accident.
Do You Have an On-the-Job Accident to Discuss? Contact Us for a No Cost Consultation.
Premises Liability Claims
Our premises liability claim accident lawyers will hold corporations and property owners responsible for catastrophic injuries, hotel accidents, and more.
- Electrical accidents (electrocution), explosions,pipeline accidents, fires, utility accidents and other disasters. Improperly maintained spaces can cause catastrophic damages should a disaster occur. Trust your case to our compassionate legal team for the support you need and the compensation the law allows.
- Hotel accidents. Our hotel accident lawyers help victims of poorly maintained hotels and resorts take a stand against corporations, owners, and insurance providers who would deprive them of adequate compensation.
- Wrongful death cases. You never fully recover from the loss of a loved one. But the law allows you to seek compensation for that loss, including the emotional and financial harms that follow a tragedy. Let us help you understand your rights and begin putting the pieces back together.
Do You Have a Premises Liability Claim to Discuss? Contact Us for a No Cost Consultation.
Personal Injury Claims
At FVF, we are people first and attorneys second. With hundreds of successful cases, we know how to help you maximize your compensation while guiding you through the personal injury claim process.
- Burn injuries. FVF’s team of burn injury attorneys are committed to obtaining the compensation you need to pay for catastrophic burn injuries.
- Neck and back injuries. A serious accident requires a serious neck and back injury attorney. We fight for your rights to better settlements and affordable medical care.
- Brain injuries. The pain and lifetime expenses of coping with serious brain trauma takes a huge toll on accident victims and their families. FVF’s brain injury attorneys will ensure that you receive fair compensation for devastating injuries like these.
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a common and painful consequence of motor vehicle accidents. A team of dedicated whiplash lawyers like ours can help you recover damages and heal from an accident injury.
- Broken bone injuries. It is not uncommon for accident victims to suffer from broken bones. Even if these injuries do not cause lifetime impairment, they may cause you to miss work and lose income. We help accident victims recover these damages to avoid the financial impact of a serious injury.
- Soft tissue damage. Ligaments, tendons, and muscles may be seriously damaged in a motor vehicle or other accident. Our knowledgeable attorneys will help you obtain medical care, pay medical bills, and recover your damages.
- Nerve injuries. Nerve injuries can cause a lifetime of pain and years of medical treatment. We will help you pay for medical costs and obtain compensation for pain and suffering.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Claim to Discuss? Contact Us for a No Cost Consultation.
Why Hire FVF?
Attorneys Josh Fogelman and Aaron Von Flatern founded FVF with the mission of delivering client-centered, sympathetic legal advice for Texas auto accident victims and other individuals affected by personal injuries. We strive to offer transparency, education, and guidance to every client we represent. We fight for accident victims, actively working to defend your rights against insurance companies, corporate entities, and other parties that may try to limit victim compensation. We will make sure you understand your rights and options, and work to put together the best strategy for your individual needs.
- Hundreds of successful cases
- Available 24/7
- No cost case consultation
- Compassionate, reliable legal support when you need it most
Meet Us and See for Yourself
Injured in Austin, Texas?
Here’s What to Do.
After a major accident, it’s important that you act quickly to preserve evidence and assert your rights. The following are actions you should take as soon as possible.
- Seek medical care. If you have not done so already, it’s imperative that you obtain appropriate medical care for your injuries as soon as possible. Many serious injuries do not exhibit symptoms immediately following an accident. Meanwhile, seeing a doctor quickly sets you on the road to recovery and begins the process of building your case.
- Cooperate with police and other authorities. If you have been in a major automobile accident, police reports will provide vital evidence in your case, such as information about who was involved in the crash.
- Begin collecting evidence. The names and contact details for the parties involved in your case including witnesses, photos documenting the crash scene, and records of any communication with insurance companies will all form the basis for your case.
- Contact an attorney. Legal representatives can help you understand exactly what you need to do and how to do it so you can build the strongest case.
We Can Help
Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
One of the most common questions we hear is, “Should I talk to a lawyer for my car accident?” In most cases, the answer is an unequivocal yes. After you suffer an injury, you may find yourself pitted against many different parties, most of them operating against your best interests. From insurance companies to commercial vehicle carriers, the goal of most defendants is to settle cases as quickly — and cheaply — as possible, at your expense.
As capable as you may be, when an accident occurs, it’s best to seek legal representation. More specifically, there are several reasons to talk to an attorney with your personal injury case.
- You will be much more likely to build the best case and receive maximum compensation for your damages by fully understanding your rights and options.
- A trustworthy law team will help you understand how to document case details and obtain information that will help your case.
- Experienced attorneys know the law and understand the types of damages you can claim. Often, accident victims have expenses well beyond their medical bills.
- Insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind — although they may say they do. Even your own insurance carrier will try to pay you as little as possible.
- Our team at FVF can provide you with valuable resources, such as the names of trusted medical professionals and alternative payment options for medical bills.
- Suffering an injury is traumatic enough on its own. A good legal team will provide you with vital advice and support just when you need it most, so you can make informed decisions.
- Trying to research the law and document your case on your own will be difficult when you’re seriously injured. Hiring an attorney allows you to focus on what matters most: your health and recovery.
Ready to Speak with an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer?
Can I Represent Myself in a Personal Injury Case?
Technically, yes, although experts strongly advise against it. Even a simple case may become complicated by the defendants’ interests. Insurance companies may dispute accident injury claims. Negligent parties may present inaccurate evidence or omit certain facts. Sometimes, the parties responsible simply do not want to meet their obligations.
We’ve also seen cases where institutional negligence and illegal corporate policies directly contributed to an injury. When that happens, trusting your case to an experienced lawyer ensures that negligent parties are held accountable, protecting the public against future accidents at the hands of their misconduct.
Additionally, when you hire a lawyer, you increase your chances of a strong recovery — one that will adequately cover your past and future expenses and other losses. Lawyers understand how to document evidence and resolve your case in a way that protects your interests.
Lastly, if you choose to hire a reputable law firm like FVF, you’ll receive critical support and advice for your case. Recovering from an accident is often a challenging ordeal. The best accident lawyers serve as advocates for accident victims, helping them to obtain suitable medical care, pay for medical bills, and lead them down the road to recovery.
Still Unsure? Meet with Us for Free.
Damages in Personal Injury Cases Can Be Extreme.
There’s a lot at stake in a personal injury suit. Expenses can mount up, especially if you or a loved one has been seriously injured. In some cases, the lifetime costs of a catastrophic injury can total millions of dollars. If your lawyer can prove that another party’s negligence caused or contributed to your injury, you may receive compensation for the following:
- Medical bills
- Costs associated with physical impairment, such as help hired to assist with household chores
- Emotional trauma and mental health care expenses
- Loss of past or future earnings
- Loss of future inheritance
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
How Much Compensation Could You Receive?
Learn About The Legal Team at Fogelman & Von Flatern
Suffering a personal injury can be extremely disruptive. You are immediately confronted with a series of choices you often feel forced to make with little or no guidance. Seeking help or information from the internet can lead you further down a rabbit hole, often leading to more confusion rather than assistance. That’s because every personal injury is different, and each case has different factors and variables that should be considered before good advice can be given.
Our mission is simple: to offer transparency, education, and guidance to personal injury victims in Texas. We believe that people who are impacted by a personal injury or wrongful death should have immediate, honest and compassionate access to legal advice in order to accomplish three main goals:
- Ensure you understand all of your options by educating you about your rights and responsibilities;
- Ensure you are not taken advantage of by others, including insurance companies and medical providers;
- Help you make good decisions and put your life back together while building the strongest case possible.
Aaron Von Flatern
Find Out How We Can Help You
When you contact FVF you can be confident that we will spend as much time with you as needed for you to understand your rights and options, an decide whether hiring a lawyer is in your best interest.