Austin Personal Injury Lawyer
Get Started on Your Personal Injury Claim – Call 512-351-7589
If you were injured in a negligence-related accident, it is important to know about your rights and options. At FVF Law, our Austin accident attorneys are committed to delivering client-focused representation. Our mission is to help our clients walk away from this challenging time with the maximum compensation they need to recover. Over the years, our team has recovered millions of dollars for clients. Our successful track record has led to numerous professional distinctions, such as inclusion in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
Begin with a complimentary case evaluation. Request yours by calling us at 512-351-7589!
CLIENTS HIRE OUR FIRM BECAUSE:
- Membership with the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Around-the-clock availability
- No legal fees unless your case is won
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
Our Austin Personal Injury Lawyers Have Recovered Millions of Dollars for Clients
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we help our clients get back on their feet after an accident. If necessary, we can take your case to court in order to protect your rights to compensation. We represent on a contingency fee basis. What does this mean? We do not charge out-of-pocket fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
When you hire us, we carefully evaluate all the details of your case to find the best possible option available to you and your family. From beginning to end, our team of seasoned legal advocates will guide you through the entire claims-filing process so you never feel lost or confused by the Texas legal system. There’s a reason why our firm has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau!
This is an important question and one that clients often ask first. By law, a personal injury claim can include compensation for economic as well as non-economic damages. Property damage, past and future lost wages, medical treatment, hospital bills, surgery costs, rehabilitative care, and assistive devices are all considered economic damages and typically recoverable through a claim. Non-economic damage can include pain and suffering, psychological trauma, and other emotional distress suffered after a serious accident.
Every case is unique, so have one of our Austin injury attorneys review your case to determine the value of your claim. We can evaluate your losses and help you pursue full and fair compensation so you can recover with peace of mind. Our law firm works with a team of experts to accurately assess and build the strongest claim possible.
Before filing a personal injury claim, you must first consider whether you have valid case. Personal injury laws require those filing a claim be able prove several things.
A valid personal injury claim must be able to show that:
- The party that injured you owed you aduty. This can be something as simple as the duty to drive in a safe manner or something more complex such as the duty to prevent injuries on one’s property.
- The party that injured you breached the duty. The defendant must have acted in a negligent way or failed to act, thus breaching their duty to you.
- You suffered from injuries. The injuries can be physical, emotional, financial, or all of the above. You must have documented evidence of your injuries to move forward with a case.
- The breach of duty caused your injuries. If a negligent driver was speeding and caused your car accident, the driver’s breach of duty is what caused your injuries.
- If you are able to demonstrate sufficient evidence of the above items, you are likely to prevail in your claim. Our Austin personal injury law firm can review your specific situation and advise you on whether you have enough evidence to pursue a case against the negligent party.
Serving Travis County & Surrounding Areas
No matter how complex a case, we are confident in our abilities to handle it with competence and care. We work directly with you in order to increase the chances of success.
We accept cases in Travis County, Bell County, Bexar County, Blanco County, Guadalupe County, Gillespie County, Hays County, Williamson County, Lee County, Bastrop County, and the surrounding areas.
Contact us today and see how our Austin personal injury lawyers can meet your legal needs.
call us at 512-351-7589!